Welcome to Fit4Tap
FIT4TAP – FUN & FUNKY Tap Dance Fitness Fusion! Learn to Tap dance the FUN way & Keep Fit whilst working out to the FUNKY beat. Fit4tap is a great alternative tap dance fitness class aimed at beginner or refresher tappers who want to learn to tap with the added flavor of a cardio dance fitness work out. Fit4Tap bringing the world of tap dance and fitness together in a Fun and non-intimidating environment.
“Don’t just work it.. Dig it!”
The Benefits of Fit4Tap
- Achieves an all round, head-to-toe workout
- Increasing cardiovascular conditioning, strength and endurance
- Sculpts and tones
- Improves posture, balance, flexibility and co-ordination
- Strengthens the mind
- Cognitive abilities enhanced
- Improves mental and muscle memory efficiency
- Develops a great sense of rhythm and timing
- Improves the brain’s ability to function
- Improves the body’s ability to move
- music and rhythmic motion improves health
- Bone building benefits
- Accented tap steps and body weight increases bone strength
- Tap dance helps reduce the risk of osteoporosis
- Over-all long term health, including social capabilities
- You don’t need a partner to participate
- Develops greater empathy and social skills
- Burn up to 315 calories per class
- Burn calories while having fun
- Encourages regular exercise
- Up to 3700 Fitbit steps per class
- Add to your daily step count
- moderate-intensity exercise
FIT4TAP IS EXCITED TO ANNOUNCE THAT NOT ONLY HAVE THEY BEEN NOMINATED BUT ARE NOW A FINALIST FOR THE COMMUNITY FITNESS AWARDS – DANCE BRAND 2020.
We are extremely proud to be recognised and nominated alongside some of the UK’s most successful Dance Brands.The Public Vote is now open!
Please VOTE HERE for FIT4TAP – BRAND DANCE 2020
Founder and Director Sue Allen Hudson has over 30 years professional dance and fitness work experience in both performance and teaching. Inspired by the Dance Fitness movement, Sue saw an opportunity and with a burning desire to fuse Tap Dance and Fitness together founded and created ‘Fit4Tap’ in January 2015. Starting her very first Fit4Tap classes with her already established dance fitness clientele, the class took off immediately and is growing daily.
BECOME A FIT4TAP INSTRUCTOR!
- SEPTEMBER 2020 Virtual Zoom Training Days – Now Available here
- The Fit4Tap Level 1 – Workshop Program is perfect for Dance Fitness Instructors or Dance Teachers who want to add an alternative adult tap dance fitness class to their timetable. See all Training Dates and Instructor Testimonies here
- The Fit4Tap Level 1 Training program is REPs (Registered Exercise Professionals) and PD:Approved offering 12 CPD points on completion. For Full Training Day Details see here
- EMD UK and Fit4Tap Duo Package Qualification Bursary here
For Online Virtual Training Days Email: email@example.com
FIT4TAP EVENTS 2020
International Fitness Showcase 2020 Fit4Tap is excited to be Showcasing at IFS at The Winter Gardens, Blackpool, UK – March 2021
*Mini (Online) JUNE IFS Event 2020 – Fit4Tap showcased and presented at this online event in JUNE
Fit4Tap look forward to seeing you all again at Fitness Fiesta Camber Sands and Hemsby. To book your place follow this link https://www.mygroup.fitness/fit4tap.
*Fitness Fiesta Live (Online) Class Facebook Events May 2020 – Fit4Tap presented at these online events in May
FitCamps 2020 Event News to come www.fitcamps.com